Policy & Advocacy: FFPSA resources
May 2020 · Advocacy
As an advocacy organization and a provider of services to build child and family well-being, Saint Francis Ministries knows the importance of working from a trauma-informed, healing perspective. We have been active on the state and federal level in the implementation of the Family First Prevention Services Act, the Family First Transition Act and other changes that shift the way the nation is looking at serving vulnerable children and families.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Leveraging Federal Child Welfare Programs
- Energizing a Trauma-Informed Response to COVID-19: An Opening to Seize within Current Federal Funding
- Saint Francis Ministries, Grutza Consulting announce partnership
- Webinar educates on supporting young children, dually involved youth through Family First
- Policy & Advocacy: COVID-19 and The National Trauma Campaign