Substance Use Services
The road to recovery is unique for each person. Saint Francis does not use a “one-size-fits-all” approach to treatment. We provide outpatient and intensive outpatient evidence-based, family-oriented substance abuse programs. We offer help to:
- Pre-adolescents and adolescents struggling with substance abuse and their families
- Women seeking permanent solutions to addiction
- Pregnant women who need education about the effects of substance abuse on their unborn baby
- Fathers who need a healing environment in which to focus on recovery in body, mind, and spirit
SFCS outpatient services in Great Bend, Kansas City, and Salina, Kansas, help families heal including those involved in our Family Preservation and Foster Care Reintegration programs. The substance abuse program at the Residential Treatment Facility serves youth ages 6-18, so they can successfully transition back into their home communities.
Outpatient substance use programs include:
- Substance abuse education
- Individual, group, and family counseling
Mental health services in Kansas City and Salina, Kansas, provide much-needed therapies for youth and families. Clients are offered the tools to facilitate positive change and growth. The ultimate goal is to bring healing to family members so they feel happier and more comfortable in their home life and within their community.
Current services include:
- Psychological services