Alcohol & Drug Counseling
Saint Francis doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all treatment approach to treatment. We provide outpatient and intensive outpatient evidence-based, family-oriented substance use programs. We offer help to:
- Pre-adolescents and adolescents struggling with substance use
- Adults seeking permanent solutions to addiction, who need a healing environment in which to focus on recovery in body, mind, and spirit
- Families impacted by substance use
Our outpatient services in Great Bend and Salina, Kansas, help families involved in our Family Preservation and Foster Care Reintegration programs. The substance use program at our Residential Treatment Facility serves youth ages 6-18, so they can successfully transition back into their home communities.
All outpatient programs include:
- Substance use education
- Individual, group, and family counseling
Mental Health Services
All of our behavioral health programs are designed to meet the needs of both adults and adolescents so they can reclaim their lives, while finding healing for themselves and for their families.
Current services include:
- Psychological testing services
How You Can Help
Saint Francis Behavioral Health programs continually need financial support for items like psychiatric testing kits and rewards for children 2-1/2 to 9 years old to diagnose autism, fetal alcohol syndrome, and school readiness. Click “Donate Now” to see other ways that your support can be used.