Alcohol & Drug Counseling
Saint Francis doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all treatment approach to treatment. We provide outpatient and intensive outpatient evidence-based, family-oriented substance use programs. We offer help to:
- Pre-adolescents and adolescents struggling with substance use and their families
- Women seeking permanent solutions to addiction
- Pregnant women who need education about the effects of substance use on their unborn baby
- Fathers who need a healing environment in which to focus on recovery in body, mind, and spirit
Our outpatient services in both Great Bend and Salina, Kansas, help families involved in our Family Preservation and Foster Care Reintegration programs. The substance use program at our Residential Treatment Facility serves youth ages 6-18, so they can successfully transition back into their home communities.
All outpatient programs include:
- Substance use education
- Individual, group, and family counseling
Mental Health Services
All of our behavioral health programs are designed to meet the needs of both adults and adolescents so they can reclaim their lives, while finding healing for themselves and for their families.
Current services include:
- Psychological services