Family Centered Treatment® keeps families together by helping them develop the solutions and skills they need to reduce risks in everyday situations.
We partner with families to identify and build upon their existing strengths so they can provide for the health and security of their children.
Family Centered Treatment® enables clinicians to directly observe families where members are most comfortable – at home. Interacting with family members within their “natural” setting makes it possible to directly intervene in unhealthy behaviors and to immediately reinforce positive, healthy life choices.
98% of all families that successfully complete FCT are still together one year later, according to national research.
The guarantees are how we manifest the Pillars of Family Centered Treatment®
1. I promise that I will care and respect your family enough to give you direct and honest feedback.
2. Likewise, I will ask you for direct and honest feedback.
3. When I make a mistake, I will acknowledge it, take responsibility for it and make it right.
4. You are the expert on your family.
5. I promise to ask your permission first to do any activity with your child.
6. I promise to include you in any contacts that I have with other agencies involved with your family.
Learn More by visiting www.FamilyCenteredTreatment.org.