Can I be a foster parent? YES!
By meeting the following requirements and making the decision to open up
your heart and your home, you can bring hope to a child that needs you.
- Be 19 years of age or older
- Take 30 hours of pre-service training
- Pass criminal and child welfare clearance checks
- Have a source of income other than foster care reimbursement
- Own or rent a residence that meets all state requirements
- Be willing to work as part of a team with children, families, Saint Francis staff, and other professionals