The Greater Salina Community Foundation will host Salina’s 11th annual Match Madness giving day, March 24, 2022.
Be a champion for causes you care about. Every gift counts! You can donate with cash, check, credit card, donor advised fund and gifts of stock. When you give to our permanent fund at the Greater Salina Community Foundation on March 24, your gift will be matched up to 50% with an instant cash grant we can use now.
- Donate online via credit card at www.MatchMadnessGSCF.org from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mail cash or check donations (with a completed donation form) to the community foundation at PO Box 2876, Salina, KS 67402-2876. These must be postmarked March 24, 2022.
- Donate in person at the Salina Field House from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ENDOWED FUNDS ARE FOREVER
Your Match Madness gift will help us continue our work in this community forever.
- Your Match Madness donation goes to our permanent fund at GSCF.
- These funds are permanently invested to provide ongoing source of income we can count on every year.
- This helps us focus more on our mission and worry less about raising operational funds.
- Every endowed donation will receive a cash match up to 50% for the organization’s immediate use.
- An endowed gift is an investment in the future.
Match Madness 2022 dollars will support Salina West residential programs
Salina West has a constant waiting list for its 58 beds, where some of the most vulnerable children and youth are served.
The Salina West campus sits six miles west of the city, on a beautiful campus featuring programs that support the youth in a variety of ways:
- Equine therapy
- Art therapy
- Ropes course
- Sports programming
- Horticultural program
- Clinical care – individual, family, and group
- And more!
- Big needs require big plans, and we want to
- Enhance the equine therapy program, including adding a new barn
- Enhance the autism therapy program, including building a new sensory room
- Enhance art therapy
- Replace our gymnasium floor
- Update and modernize buildings
- Add a playground for our children