Alcohol & Drug Counseling
Saint Francis doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all treatment approach to alcohol and drug counseling. We provide outpatient and intensive outpatient evidence-based, family-oriented substance abuse programs. We offer help to:
- Teens ages 12-18 struggling with substance abuse and their families
- Women seeking permanent solutions to addiction
- Pregnant women who need education about the effects of substance abuse on their unborn baby
- Fathers who need a healing environment in which to focus on recovery in body, mind, and spirit
Our outpatient services in both Great Bend and Salina, Kansas, help families involved in our Family Preservation and Foster Care Reintegration programs. The substance abuse program at our Residential Treatment Facility serves youth ages 6-18, so they can successfully transition back into their home communities.
All outpatient programs include:
- Substance abuse education
- Individual, group, and family counseling
Mental Health Services
Our mental health services in Kansas City and Salina, Kansas, provide much-needed therapies for youth and families. Clients are offered the tools to facilitate positive change and growth. The ultimate goal is to bring healing to family members, so they feel happier and more comfortable in their home life and within their community.
Current services include:
- Psychological services