When kids need extra support, we’re there with our new, state-of-the-art residential treatment facility. The treatment center delivers highly targeted programs and services designed for youths ages 6 to 18 who have a mental-health diagnosis and chronic behavior issues. It also treats trauma and problems of sexual abuse and substance use.
Our interdisciplinary team of experienced and professional clinicians, counselors, program coordinators, and support staff deliver compassionate, nurturing care to troubled, traumatized youth. This team approach provides the most effective means of implementing and evaluating a treatment plan for each child.
- Treatment Team
- Residential treatment facility staff
- Medical director (psychiatrist) and/or psychiatric advanced practice registered nurse (APRN)
- Social workers
- Registered nurse
- Clinical services director
- Primary counselors
- Substance abuse counselor
- Education counselor
- Other professionals who have treated the child prior to admission or will treat upon discharge
The location – just west of Salina, Kansas – provides the calm only found in the country. The 42-bed facility and 4-to-1 staff-to-client ratio work to keep kids safe while tending to them physically, emotionally and spiritually. Most kids stay a week or two, with the maximum stay 30 days.