Offering Hope to Families in Crisis
Families needing In-Home Prevention Services are referred to Saint Francis by the Arkansas Department of Human Services. Every referral begins with an assessment that:
- Identifies priorities, concerns, and characteristics unique to the family.
- Helps Saint Francis identify supports that can keep children in the home.
How It Works
Upon referral, each family is assigned a clinician. In addition, families are provided:
- Contact information and a phone number where they can reach their clinician 24 hours a day.
- 15-minute response times from Saint Francis.
- Local offices where they can meet in person with Saint Francis staff.
Services Delivered to Your Door
Our Intensive In-Home Services enable clinicians to directly observe families where family members are most comfortable – at home, in a familiar environment. Interacting with family members within their natural setting makes it possible to directly intervene in unhealthy behaviors and to immediately reinforce positive, healthy life choices.
We also partner with community organizations to connect families with the resources they need to complete their case plan. Those resources may include help with:
- Parenting skills
- Health and nutrition
- Child development
- Managing emotions
- Substance abuse
- Support groups